Gaudy Law Mark

Gaudy Law



Woman meeting with attorneys in Upland California

Free Consultation with A Lawyer

Free Consultation
My parents passed away with a trust. Do I still need a lawyer?

Typically, the answer to that is no thankfully.

It can be a long and expensive process to work with a lawyer. So when someone comes to my office with a trust that was done correctly that was properly funded, with items transferred into it, then there is absolutely no need for a lawyer.

  • What is probate and do I need it?

    What is probate? This is the most common question we get. Probate is three things: it’s a code, it’s a process, and it’s the name of the court. It is […]

    Continue reading
  • I’ve been appointed as administrator or executor of the probate. What happens next?

    I’m newly appointed as the executor of my probate with the courts. What is the next step in the probate process? Once appointed, the court will issue letters of administration […]

    Continue reading
  • How do I deal with going through the contents of the home and should I have an estate sale?

    What do I do when a family member has passed away and they have left a lot of contents in the home? Should I have an estate sale? It can […]

    Continue reading

View all Resources

View All Resources